Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Why even bother???

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Why even bother???

So you want a dog. They're so cute! My family and I need a dog, you say. Ok, let's go get a puppy and chain him up in the yard. We'll give him a tiny dog house and food and water. He'll be fine. We won't play with him during the day at all. We won't let him in the house. He'll basically just be outside, by himself, on a chain. Occasionally we'll walk by and pet him. We won't really give him the nurturing he needs or make the dog feel like it's a wanted part of the family. Just stick him on the chain and let him go. What a fucking sad life.

Why would you even want a dog if all your going to do is tie him up outside? Don't get me wrong, a dog being outside is fine. I just don't understand these people. What about the people that get dogs then make them stay in a 6x6 ft. cage? Why get a animal to put it in a mini prison? What did it do to you?

Do not get a dog if your just going to chain it up outside. What a pathetic life it will have. Might even be better off dead. I know I would rather be dead that to be chained to something my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home