Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Tire slashin' time. The bitch will pay!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Tire slashin' time. The bitch will pay!!!!

So there is this bitch that drives by my house super fast. She drives a white little car/truck. I hate her. She is a total bitch and thinks that everyone should get out of her way. She flies in the school driveway and in and out of alleys. I have seen her horific driving for over a year now.

Guess what? It's time for her to pay. Before this weekend is up, I'm going to slash her tires. Today was the squaw that stroked the camel's sack. I'm tring to get out of the school parking lot. A truck goes and then it's my turn. This bitch thinks that is incorrect and she should be able to go right after the truck. You know, she doesn't like to take turns. Why? Because she's a fucking bitch. If she was a man, I would have drug her out of her car and beat her to a pulp.

So, no fate but what you make. When this whore gets up and sees that every tire on her ride is slashed, maybe that will slow her down. I'm thinking of making a sign and taping it to her windshield. It's gonna' say. Slow down bitch, or next time it's your throat.

(Yes, when I'm pissed and irate, I can be quite unstable. Where's my meds?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moral of the story. Dont piss Dojo off.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home