Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: One more chance....

Sunday, February 27, 2005

One more chance....

Ok, I'm giving her one more chance. Upon reviewing my adult life, I realize that I may be reacting a bit "over the top". If I was a young man, the job would have already been done. I guess things change. I believe in karma. So this weekend, you know something happened to my car. I was threatening to go slash that bitch's tires and someone egged my car. NO lie. We had one egg on our car hood. Isn't it weird how that works out. Dammit, I didn't go slash her shit. Is this a sign that I should have? My wifey says she saw some kids walk by our house and it looked like they were checking out their handiwork. I'm just gonna' chill for now.

However, mark my words...This bitch doesn't stop and she will hurt someone or even worse. Her driving is driving me nuts. That is a short road, all downhill.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now see, that's what you get! By wanting to ruin someone else's stuff you got it back... So stop it! Just go to the gym and beat up another guy, you'll feel better.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Grrr, I want to get her. So wild how it was karma huh. It was only one egg too, kinda like a warning.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home