Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Workin' at the carwash!!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Workin' at the carwash!!!!


I watched Carwash the movie today a great old classic show. The music is great too. That shit is funny. My favorite women are from the 70's. I think that females had the best style and clothing in the 70's. Low rider jeans and long, long hair. They also used little to no make up. I love me some 70's girls!!

Dammit, I don't want to age. I was born in 1974. Hear me????? 1974. Sounds so dam old. What am I going to do when I have to explain to my kids I was born in the last century! Time has flown by so rapidly since I have been a married with children man. Of course, I don't remember much of my life before that. Funny how hazy my memory is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well, join the club Dojo. My daughter asked me when I was born and I told her 1978, she said, Oh is that when the Indians used to be alive? With the pilgrims? Great, I'm as old as Columbus. Fantastic!

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home