Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: A must see for the 90's or 80's child.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A must see for the 90's or 80's child.


This movie is great. I don't like many movies. I'm very particular about what I like and don't when it comes to cinema. I didn't really like this movie the first time I watched it. Thought it was a bit dull and slow moving. Upon viewing this the second, third,fourth, and so on, I have grown to love it. Who can't identify with the misery that is being a teen and trying to fit in? I wasn't a dork in school, however, I have had many feelings of wanting to be accepted. I'm sure we all have. If you have not seen this, go rent it tonight. If you don't get it, or think it's not that funny the first time, watch it again. I assure you, that you WILL laugh once. No doubt about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home