Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My arm hurts. I'm falling apart.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My arm hurts. I'm falling apart.

Curse this sick and twisted devil I have become. Dam him! I life of drug abuse and fighting is starting to take it's toll. There is rarely a part of my body that doesn't hurt. I sure hope I don't become dependent on pain killers and ibuprofen. Some days are not so bad. Today isn't one of them. I am thankful I still get to do the things I do. It could be a whole lot worse. Like the time I had to crawl into my house due to a severed ACL. Now that was bad. I was in a wheelchair for over a month. I got to experience what It would be like from that perspective. Let me tell you, I am thankful for my legs. I look like Dan Marino while I'm running, however, I can still walk on my own. I just know I'm gonna' end up like my old JUDO teacher. Duct taping my hips together just so I can teach a class. Let's hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home