Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Playstation blues.....

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Playstation blues.....

I'm pissed. My game that I rented from Hollywood Video is not working. Dam, hell, crap, more foul words, etc. I have waited forever for this game to be in. People have had it forever. I think the only way I will get to play this game is by purchasing it. Hollywood video is a sham anyway. Every time we go there it's nothing but a hassle. You can't blame the employees either. They have to pay min. wage, or just over. It's hard to expect someone to care for $5.25 a hour. Even McDonald's pays around $7.00 per hour. I heard Subway pays up to $9.00 per hour. I may just have to take up being a "sandwich artist". I would be the opposite of Jared though. I would for sure be even fatter if I worked at any food establishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home