Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: White people can dance. Or is it dancing?

Monday, February 14, 2005

White people can dance. Or is it dancing?

So today my son had a party at his school. It was there that I have noticed a trend in people dancing. White people are good dancers if the dance is prearranged.

For example, the "Chicken dance". The good folks at the school did this dance for me. Now me not being from OHIO, and not seeing this dance before, I was in awe. What a great dance! I could even do this one. I would look like a total asshole and a complete idiot, but, I think I could keep up.

Then I was thinking about how country line dancing is popular amongst white folk. Again, when the dance is prearranged, us Caucasian people can get down. It's even better when the people are so old they can barely move. Then the line dancing is a exercise in just keeping up with those youngsters!

I know your thinking I'm being prejudice and stereotypical. Well your right. I have spent years, yes YEARS, watching people dance. Guess what...95% of white people have no rhythm and just look funny. I am white so, if I'm doggin' my own race then, so be it.

My question is. If it's prearranged moves....Is it still dancing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so here's the deal, dancing isnot conformity. If it was considered dancing then you would have to say the Army is doing the same when they march.
And.. white people prefer to do structured dances so we don't look silly.
Fact: colored people are taught to move from the time they are little, we do not. So, they know how to move by the time they are old enough to want to dance.
Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe, just maybe its a consperacy put in place to keep the white man down.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home