Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: What a crappy way to start my day.

Friday, March 18, 2005

What a crappy way to start my day.

I wake up today and I have a giant zit on the end of my nose. Now, keep in mind, I don't have the prettiest of noses. It has been punched and or cross faced many, many times. It takes some wear and tear. Now for a pimple to develop right at the very end of it, well, just pisses me off. It's like putting lights on a billboard. I keep getting my facial features messed up. I get pissed and wonder why, but then I remember that I try to break other peoples body parts, so it's only fair for them to try and stop me.

On top of all that, I have a headache. I usually don't get them either. I took one aspirin, hopefully it will go away. I have a big day of pot smoking and video game playing ahead of me. Don't want anything to mess up that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home