Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Got a new dog today..Well, new to us.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Got a new dog today..Well, new to us.

I finally broke down and got a dog for the family. I grew up on a farm. I had many dogs. Usually more trouble than what they were worth. I did learn to love a few. (sniff, I miss buttons) Some of them even became my best friends. My son and daughter need that too. They need to at least have one family pet. Then I can teach them how to love animals. They are timid near dogs too. Poor city kids. I picked out the dog. I'm sure I'll be the main person caring for the dog. She is a good dog though. I must say I made a great choice with this one. She is so mellow and seems housebroken. I hope so. One of my stipulations on getting a dog was that they NOT be a puppy. I am raising two children, I'll be goddamned if I'm going to raise a child puppy too. NO way. Zoe is the dogs name. We were going to change it, but due to it being four years old, we thought we should just keep it. What's a name anyway? It's the spark inside that counts. You can't put a name on that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what kind of dog is Zoe? Maybe Zoe and Lucy can become buddies and run and play with each other! I can't believe i know these names, but maybe they will be come a female version of Clifford and T-Bone. Happy dog days!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Lmao, your gonna' know a hell of a lot more names than that! Just wait until the boy gets older and watches the really dumb shit. There is a show out now called Lazy Town...terrible.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what the hell kinda dog is it? Hopefully it is not like my three fucking dogs who have cost me as much as my house, b/c I keep having to replace the shit they chew. However buying an older dog may stop this.

Signed poker buddy

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the wife. Zoe is an Australian Shepard mix. Mixed with what, not really sure. But, she is a sweet little thing. I am impressed on how well she did this morning, when I was getting ready for work. She listens really well too, I have to agree, you did a good job. :)

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Ronald and wife I am glad to hear that you got a dog, being a dog fan myself. The real question is....will she become your smoking buddy ronald?? haha.

Poker buddy

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and your family can finally share in the joy of a dog. You know what would bring even more happiness to your family? Two dogs, yeah that would be so great. Zoe needs a friend or else she'll be absolutely miserable. Then maybe a year down the road when you see how much more fulfilling your life is with dogs in it, you could get another. Maybe a puppy this time cause there just so cute and adorable. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh wait, that's my hell, sorry.
Mad pooper

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home