Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: This weekend should be fun.

Friday, March 11, 2005

This weekend should be fun.

So my friend gets to go out. He has a child and never gets to do adult activities on the weekend. I think we are going to attend a fight, then maybe the girlie bar. I haven't seen any naked women in forever. I wonder how much my wife will allow me to take. Probably not much. I keep telling her, if she would wear a thong and dress for me, I would be glad to stuff $$$ in her G-string too. She just doesn't go for it. My wife a a closet freak, She is only 27 and I swear there is a crazy/wild woman bursting to get out. We'll see when she's 30 something!!
Isn't it weird how some guy would never tell their wife they were going to see naked women? If you were a woman, what would make you insecure about letting your husband go to a nudey bar? It's not like any of the women touch the man. Well, that's not entirely true. You can get a private dance and they rub on you naked. It's more like torture than pleasure to me. Here is some naked women rubbing on you and you can't even touch her. If you do you get kicked out!!
I guess my wife just gets the benefits of me seeing naked hoes all night. I come home (to the best woman on earth) fired up!! I say..."All aboard". The rollercoaster is about to take off. I equate my sex with a rollercoaster. Yea, it's a short ride, but, it's one hell of a exciting trip. You better hold on!!! Keep hands and feet inside the ride please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home