Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Retired guys must be bored as hell.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Retired guys must be bored as hell.

So there is this poor older guy that lives down the way from me. He has to be retired. I see him during the day a lot. His yard is perfect. I mean every blade of grass. I often see him walking around the perimeter of the yard "policing the area". It's sad. You can tell he has absolutely nothing to do with his time. Dam man, get a hobby. He has a truck with a bug shield. On that shield are five American flags. Neat. He also has a chain that he puts up in front of his driveway. It says no parking. He unhooks the chain to back his truck in then, puts it back. So sad.

Like I said before, GET A FUCKING HOBBY DUDE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home