Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I'm so pissed. Here is my rant.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm so pissed. Here is my rant.

Fuck, fuck mother mother fuck. I'm goddam pissed. I can't take it. I want to go back and shoot every bastard with a AK 47. GOOOOOOOOODDDDAAAMMMMIT. You ever get so pissed it feels like your head is gonna' explode? Mine is that way now. I can feel the blood in my head. Pulsing, telling me that I may have a heart attack right now. I can't punch it out(I went to the gym to hit the heavy bags for about a hour). Mother fucker poker is so frustrating. I just lost over a hundred dollars on a single hand. I don't mind losing when people beat me. I get outplayed, big deal, your the better man. I become unstable and somewhat phychotic when people get lucky and beat me. I just shake my head in disgust. I'm going to eat a vicoden and have a couple drinks. Then a bowl of some fine herb should be me in better spirits. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I hate poker sometimes.(only when I lose money)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still pissed fron this weekend my damn self. Here's a concise break-down. Tom, my mom's husband won't talk to her. She goes to Cleveland to try to talk. Finds love letters from other woman. She comes back home really upset. We go back together with a U-Haul to get her stuff. Tom is gone and locks have been changed. I shatter a glass door in back and we commence to ransacking the home. With the help of Sparky we took everything my mom wanted, pissed all over his(Tom's)bed and were back on the road in 2 1/2 hrs. HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's what you get for walking around in life looking down your nose at everybody. Stupid asshole actually believes he's better than other people just because he was born into some money.What an ignorant cock-biter. Mad Pooper

4:26 AM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Sorry to hear about Sheila though. She's a good woman and will find a good man soon enough!!!

What's with you and pissing on people's things? The vice pres. when we got fired..now Tom's stuff. Lol, just like a dog marking your territory! I love it.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home