Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Punkers???

Monday, March 28, 2005

Punkers???


I live in the city. Often times I see cars with a lot of stickers on them. I wonder, what makes someone cover the back of their car with stickers? Usually it's punk rock stickers. Why do the punkers have to put stickers all over the back? Is is because they strive to be different so much that they want to announce to the world that they listen to a certain type of music? I am different, my car is different, WE ARE NOT THE SAME AS YOU!


At least that's the message I get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture, at least tell me what it is!
Joy
I am surprised of the content of this one, was sure that there was going to be Easter fun included. Dissapointed a bit.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home