Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My Easter Sunday, by special request.

Monday, March 28, 2005

My Easter Sunday, by special request.


Easter started off good. I got to sleep in until noon at least. I did wake up to see my kids go crazy for the basket of candy. I think they have been living off of jelly beans since then.

Anyway, we went to my wife's grandparents. I had a pretty good time. The food was cooked. That was a plus. My wife's grandma is diabetic and going blind. The last few times we went, the food was somewhat raw. Well, she has help now. Grandpa is helping cook. Thank goodness.


So the grandparents have the biggest T.V. money can buy. They thought that it would be a great idea to watch the Dean Martin show. I wasn't exactly thrilled as I barely know who Dean Martin is. It should be mentioned at this time that I did smoke a lot of pot before arriving. Upon eating, I also consumed a Vicoden. Needless to say, I was mellow. Bring on Dean.

We start watching the show and I make a comment, "I'm having a hard time following this show. I don't know anyone on the entire program". Grandma looks over at me and promptly tells me, "shut up". So I did. Someday I'll tell the story about how Grandma owes me a good cussing out.

I did enjoy the show, surprisingly. It was entertaining to a half doped up fool like myself. It was so different to see this show from the past. Dean was walking around smoking Cigs the entire time. His face was beat red. It seemed he was half drunk and somewhat of a pervert. T.V. has changed so much, and for the better I might add.

Happy Easter everyone. Or, belated Easter I should say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks honey. I needed that.
J

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home