Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Something is wrong with my ears.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Something is wrong with my ears.


I don't really know what. They keep getting bigger and bigger. They hurt badly. They sometimes have their own heartbeat. Every time I move my right ear I can hear it pop. Not the inside, but the outside. I have been trying to figure out what is causing this. I think it may be due to my constant grappling, maybe. Not certain though. I have lost a lot of my hearing due to this unexplained phenomenon. Maybe someday I can have plastic surgery. Then I will be able to fulfill my dream of becoming a runway model. Lookout Paris fashion shows...Here comes Ronald McDojo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's some kind of birth defect.... No, I'm kidding. Sad though, you'll never be able to wear a hearing aid properly. I'll just deal with you saying Huh.... :)
Wifey

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home