Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Dammit, I'm sore!!!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dammit, I'm sore!!!

I'm so sore! I worked out yesterday with this crazy old workout guy. He is strong, not retard strength, but old man strong. So I did his shoulder routine. Dammit, i'm hurtin' today. It's weird how sore you can get. When you first start lifting you remember all those muscles that you forgot about.


Don't watch Alien Vs Predator. Talk about a shitty movie. I just wanted to see cool ass fight scenes. Wrong. That didn't happen, it was pretty lame. Once again it had a girl for a bad ass. That works in some movies, however, it did not in this one. Just letting you know so that you may not waste your hard earned money on such garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home