Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I'm sick, and I shall make everyone pay!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm sick, and I shall make everyone pay!!!

So I'm sick. I hate it too. I never get sick, so when I do, it's bad. I have noticed that when I'm sick, I tend to be a real dickhead. I can't help it. I'm miserable so everyone else should be too, right? My poor wife. She gets yelled at for minimal things. I shouldn't either. She is the best woman in the world. I mean I have proof! She puts up with my grouchy ass.

You know what really makes me grouchy when I get sick??? DO ya??? I can't smoke weed. I am a pothead of the most extreme kind. I smoke everyday. When I'm sick. I can't. It hurts too bad. So then I'm sick and can't smoke=Pissed off RONALD. You know how people say to take time to count to ten when they are mad? I have to count to ten about ten times. Counting to ten the first time only gives me time to think about why I'm pissed in the first place. Then, by the time I get to ten I'm even madder than when I started. Can you say "anger management", I knew you could.

2 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

Sick is shit - Xmas or no

MC + HYN

ЯuKsaK
http://ruksak.blogspot.com/

8:16 AM  
Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

It's a damn shame...not being able to smoke weed. Get well soon, Grouchy McDojo.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home