Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: To the people that throw the garbage in my yard.....

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

To the people that throw the garbage in my yard.....

I'm sure you deal with these people too. These assholes go around and throw papers, bags with papers in them, and various other objects in my yard. If I could catch them doing it, I would go to their house and dump my trash in their yard. How would they like that?? I don't want the "Value Shopper" or the "Door Store" crap. I didn't sign up for it , so why do they put it in my yard?? Shouldn't that be illegal. I can't go empty my trash can in someone's yard, but these fools can throw whatever garbage they put in a bag.

I once found a tire in my back yard. I live in a next to a busy alley/street. People must have changed a tire and then just threw it in my yard. Nice of them huh? The world is full of assholes. I'm one of them, but only part of the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

It would be funny if you were actually standing on the lawn when they rolled up with their junk so you could throw it back at them. There's been some newspaper or phone book thing in a bag on my lawn for weeks. I wonder what it is now that you brought up the subject.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home