Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I kill bugs....Is that wrong? I don't like it, but it has to be done.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I kill bugs....Is that wrong? I don't like it, but it has to be done.

Ok so I kill bugs. I hate when I'm trying to watch T.V. or the computer and some tiny bug flies on the screen. Where do they come from? My house isn't dirty, if fact it's usually fairly clean. I try not to kill spiders as they eat the very bugs I'm trying to get rid of. I have to say, if I see a spider crawling inside, it's dead. I can't wait around for it to bite me. Those spider bites itch and drive me insane, and, that is a short road all down hill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

Spiders are bad, bad, bad. I got a spider bite last year and it itched so much I scratched a hole in my leg. I had a dream last week that I saw a spider the size of a basketball on my wall...I woke up real quick.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home