Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Why can't people drive in snow???

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Why can't people drive in snow???


I just don't get it. If you don't know how to drive in snow, why not ask? You can't just sit there and floor your car,van,truck or any other ride you may have. People have been getting stuck by my alley all day. At first I would go out and help them. Fuck that. I'm done after the sixth one. MORONS. One guy got stuck twice. Last night there is a red truck outside just spinning it's tires for a half hour. A neighbor and I went out to help him get out. I started my car and just pulled out with no problem. He was about to hit it. We get him out and he gets stuck again, we get him out again and he finally leaves. Thank god, he was making so much noise!

We go out today to do family stuff and general Christmas things. Guess who is stuck in the alley, AGAIN!!!! Yes , the same jack ass. I couldn't believe it. I asked him if he was stuck there last night. He said yes. How can you get stuck, get out, then the next day go through the exact same spot and expect to get through this time? I had to laugh my ass off at his stupidity. I have little sympathy for this guy. The world is full of morons and idiots. I have proof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home