Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Dam this cold, and to think I used to love winter.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Dam this cold, and to think I used to love winter.

I can't believe I used to love winter. What was wrong with me? Oh yea, that was before I had screws put in my leg. I have had asthma for years and in the winter I can breath great! Now, since I have the screws in my legs, winter sucks. I get so cold and ache like a nursing home champ. "I used to be so virile"-Austin Powers Sucks to get old and injured. Time catches up to us all. The computer sits next to the window too. My fingers are getting cold from the draft coming from the window. I guess I need to get some gloves with the fingers cut out. Picture me sitting here bundled up just to type my blog entry. NOW THAT'S DEDICATION TO BLOGGING!! Dammit, it is past due time for me to win the lottery and move to some tropical island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home