Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Bwhahaha, I just got carded for wine!!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Bwhahaha, I just got carded for wine!!!!

Yes!!! I just got carded for wine. Why??? Because I'm so young looking. I have a bald head and huge sideburns. I was born in 1974. Yes, I'm 30. Just makes me feel good to think that someone thinks I might possibly be under 21.

I'm going to the club this weekend!!! Wait, last time I did that all the 18-21 yr old girls just looked at me and rolled their eyes. Not that I was trying to pick em' up. Just would be nice if I could.

Maybe I should try to pick up the guy at the drive thru. He's the only person that has carded me in years. Shit, maybe he was hitting on me. He did have a spectacular mullet. Oh hell yea, Heaton St. drive thru, H-Town, fool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

Maybe the guy who sold you the wine wanted to make your day. Nah, you're probably right...he's sweet on you!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home