Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Disgusting habit of mine....I can't help it.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Disgusting habit of mine....I can't help it.

So, I have a disgusting habit. I pick my teeth. I eat potato chips, or tortilla chips and then pick my teeth. It feels good to me. I like to eat things that will get stuck in the so I can pick it out. I eat some chips, pick em' out. Eat, pick, until I get weak from exhaustion. It seems odd that I would enjoy such a activity. I also chew on plastic. I guess I have some disorder. All you smarty pants out there tell me what it is. Am I obsessive compulsive? Do I have a overactive oral stimulation problem?(no dirty jokes either) I just don't understand......What habits do you have so that I may not feel alone in my odd self? I don't want to be the only weirdo out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home