Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My son, the exact copy of his dad.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My son, the exact copy of his dad.

My son has been wetting the bed every few nights. In order to stop this I have tried to wake him up around 3 am to go pee. Well last night I hear him moan in his sleep. My mom tells me that's what I used to do right before I would pee the bed. Sort of a early warning. I go in to wake him up......Me talking to him, "buddy wake up". I say this three times then shake him. The boy yells, and I mean yells, all pissed off, "Just leave it alone!!!" I lose it right there. Start busting out laughing and leave the room, and him alone. I go back to bed and can't stop giggling, nearly waking the wifey up. That boy reacted EXACTLY how I do when woke up. He is my mini me, and I love him so much for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home