Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Even I am sad by this event. Dammit, WHY??

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Even I am sad by this event. Dammit, WHY??


CONFIRMED DEATH TOLL

Sri Lanka: 18,706 dead
Indonesia: 27,174 dead
India: 4,371 dead
Thailand: 1,400 dead
Maldives: 52 dead
Malaysia: 44 dead
Burma: 30 dead
Bangladesh: 2 dead
Somalia: 100 dead
Kenya: 1 dead
Seychelles: 3 dead
Tanzania: 10 dead

I am not one to feel sorry for people. As you all know, I hate most people. This is one of those situations where I am deeply saddened by what happened. Nature is a bitch. I guess GOD doesn't need these people on earth anymore? Woman and children dead. I hate when things like this happen. It's different in a war. Humans are to blame for the death. Who can you blame for this? Nature, God, the Moon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home