Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My birthday is here yet again.

Friday, April 01, 2005

My birthday is here yet again.

It's always the same time of year for my birthday. No matter how hard I try to forget it, it always rears it's ugly head. So now I'm 31. That's right, old and decrepit. I only feel older after a hard workout. My body just doesn't do what it used to.


I did get a pretty awesome present. Most people wouldn't think so, but I do. My wife, the best woman in the world, got me the perfect gift. She got me a weedeater. I have wanted on for about two years or more. So, now I have a brand new one! I'm so excited. She is such a bad ass woman! I can't wait to put this thing together. I'm actually looking forward to mowing the yard. I'm sure that will fade after one session of mowing. I hate that chore. Once a week I have to go out there and battle our yard. I have a giant hill for a front yard and it can make mowing quite a difficult challenge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your pain. I'm thinking of getting some sheep and some goats and having them eat the grass away. This would take away the burdon of cutting the lawn but would leave mounds of poop to look out for on the walk to the car.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO FREAKING HOO !!! I have a bigger yard and a mine field of dog shit to contend with. I hate mowing. I pray for a drought every year. It worked year before last I only had to mow twice all year. Crops die and famer's go bankrupt but as long as I don't have to cut grass it seems like a fair trade off to me. Mad Pooper

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home