Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Maybe coming home today!!!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Maybe coming home today!!!

After five days of poking and prodding, the doctors are thinking of releasing my honey! I can't wait. I have missed her like crazy. What am I gonna' do when she finally gets tired of me and my never ending antics? I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I am going to have to clean this place. Like a typical male, I didn't exactly "keep up" with the household chores. So, I'll clean today as soon as I know she is coming home. It won't be for another three or four hours, bare minimum. Thanks to all that have helped and supported us. The Gyno. says that we will be able to fix it with proper treatment. Diagnosis was a "clubbed fallopian tube". Whatever that means. I just care about the end result. I get my Joy back, and she isn't in pain. If that happens, I'm all good with the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home