Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Why do people still have mullets??? It's 2004 going on 2005 Wake up!!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Why do people still have mullets??? It's 2004 going on 2005 Wake up!!

Can you believe people still have mullets in this day and age? I mean, don't you know your sporting a out of date hair do? I guess it must be the area I live in. Female mullets are the worst. They think they have a style......look, if your hair is short on top, short on sides and long in back, you got a MULLET. Why do lesbians like this hair cut? I have noticed a rather large amount of them in pictures having the mullet. Maybe it helps, how should I know? If I were to grow a mullet, I would have a "skullet". Like Hulk Hogan. I'm partially bald so, I couldn't grow a proper mullet. It's a pity too, as I would blend in with all my REDNECK townsfolk. (This post made after seeing at least 6 mullets while out shopping.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home