Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Hey......call me BREAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hey......call me BREAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Does every kid make up names for themselves? I wonder. My son likes to make a name for himself every week or so. He was, spiderman, superman, batman, optimus prime, and now Fred. The only problem is, he has a speech impediment. When he says the "F" sound. It comes out like "B". So........He's been yelling at me lately when I call him by his name(Bruce). He's like you call me Bread!!! He's trying to say Fred. I think I like Bread better. Yea...Bread. When he was born I tried to convince my wife to let me name him Darth. Imagine the fear that would have on kids. He would NEVER get picked on. NOT that he will as he is twice the size of most kids his age.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Yes it's true, this kid is crazy. I swear I could get him commited if I wanted. Love him to death though. I never knew you could love as deeply until I had children. Don't forget I'm a bitter man who wrestles and fights, not supposed to be so mushy about my kids...but I am!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

Hey, is that backyard brawler Kimbo chomping on some bread? Muahahaha. Great blog, home slice.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Yes, it's kimbo....i love that gif. Gimmie' my bread!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home