Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Why destroy poor peoples stuff? I don't get it.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Why destroy poor peoples stuff? I don't get it.

Why would you go up and down the street throwing rocks at car/truck windows? Well in my neighborhood, that seems the thing to do. I live in a particularly bad part of town. Now the north end of Hamilton isn't exactly the projects, however, it is the white trash version. Hill billies sit on their porches all hours day and night, people don't wear shoes a lot and litter is EVERYWHERE. Need an example? No problem. I was going to buy a two liter of pop this morning and the guy in front of me was buying a 40oz. of King Cobra. No big deal you say?? It's 11:30 am on a Sunday. Never too early for King Cobra I guess. So back to my story........I go back to my house and all down my street are cars/trucks that have their front window busted all to hell. Some bastards have nothing to do but destroy poor peoples vehicles. You let me catch those little pricks. I'll be going to jail and they will be making a trip to the hospital. I know I did some dumb shit when I was a kid. I admit it. I do feel terrible for my actions too. A friend of mine, and I, once jumped on about ten cars at the local festival. I guess I'm getting paid back for being such a little bastard in my youth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home