Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: We need new bike seats!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

We need new bike seats!!!

I have a taken the bike out of the shed so that the kids and I may go on rides. It is a fun adventure, and very comical. The kids are learning how to ride bikes. My son is not very active and it's one way to get him to go with us and play outside. I don't want him to be a kid that only watches T.V. and gets fatter.

My daughter has got a new bike for christmas and is having a great time getting used to it. It's much bigger than her previous one. I get a kick out of seeing us tool along riding our bikes!

I wish the wife had a bike. We are going to get her one as soon as possible. She needs a three wheeled one with a basket. Then she can "pimp" her ride by decorating it.

Back to my point. I ride a BMX bike. My friend left it at my house a couple of years ago and I have fixed it so that I may ride it. The BMX bike seat used to be so much bigger. I am older now and that seat is tiny. Wild how much it shrank over the years. I'm going to K-mart tomorrow and buying a new seat. I want one with the springs on it. My fat ass can't take riding on this little sliver of seat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow, I doubt the seat has shrunk. Maybe other things have grown in comparison.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

I refuse to believe that. Dam seats shrink, my pants shrinking...I think something weird is going on.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home