Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Shut up you rude lady!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Shut up you rude lady!

Just shut the hell up. Yea they have the paddle boats that seat four, however, it doesn't appear that they are letting people use them. So, STFU about it!! She just kept going and going. The girl behind the counter, probably no more than 18, was just telling her over and over she would have to wait.

What makes you so dam special? Everyone should stop what they are doing and cater to your every whim? People can be so demanding and rude. Why give this girl who has no power to help you a hard time? For christ's sake SHE WORKS FOR MINIMUM WAGE!! Cut her some dam slack.

As with anything, I am sure I have done this to people. I am not the kindest person. I can be very short with stupid people. I try not to be, but, I'm sure I'm guilty of it, on occasion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rude lady aside, no mention of what you were doing, or whom you were with at that time. Interesting eh? LOL, but I agree she was very irritating, along with her gaggle of children. Grr, manners people, manners.....

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What people fail to realize is that ,if that person was not going out of their way to help you at the beginning then 5 minutes of you yelling at them is not going to make them more cooperative. That's as dumb as sending your food back at a resteraunt. Oh, they'll fix it but then you get the special sauce.;)
Mad Pooper

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home