Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Do you like to sleep as much as me?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Do you like to sleep as much as me?

I love to sleep. It has to be one of my favorite things to do. I can sleep 12 hours a day, wake up for a few hour, then go back and take a nap. I don't know if that is normal. I thought that you were supposed to get less and less sleep as you grow older. I am the opposite. Maybe I'm just bored. It is really easy to crash when your bored.

I hate when I sleep too much and get that head ache. The one that doesn't hurt real bad, just annoying. I'm sure a lot of people would be like, shut up I don't get anywhere near enough sleep. To them I say, sorry about your luck! Some of us got it good! I do stay up all night patroling my house. I'm paranoid about people in this neighborhood. Since we have moved here, we have had many acts of vandals against our property. You let me catch the little bastards...Just once. That's all it would take. They would never do shit like that again, and I would be in jail.

Maybe I better think this plan out a little more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss sleep....i need to get on your schedule.


Poker Buddy

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home