Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My generic Tatoo's.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My generic Tatoo's.

I have the most ghetto tats of any man. I have one on my hand that says my name. I thought this would be cool at age 12. I was a big OZZY fan and he has it on this left hand. Boy was I ever wrong. Then, when I got older, I thought that I would get a tat of Nine Inch Nails emblem on my leg. That didn't turn out to good either. I grew to not like NIN at all and had it covered up. Now I have a big rectangle on my calf. I have had two and regret both of then.

The moral of the story, Don't get Tat's that you may live to regret.

And that is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have five and am yet to regret any...but I am sure I will when I am old and wrinkly and they look like shit. However, I was lucky in that all my tats are covered by a t-shirt. However, if I get fat the one on my stomach will look awful weird.

Poker buddy

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home