Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Poker....

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Poker....


If you ever play the game, your realize it can be some terrible ups and downs. I went and played at a friends house the other day. It was funny. He said the way I felt. He was like, "I hate this damn game". "I never want to play again". He swore that he was done playing. How many times I have I said that? Who could count that high? Just nice to see another person that gets frustrated. I have been there so many times. I guess that's how it is when your trying to learn to be good at something.

I remember how it was when I first started grappling. I felt like a retard. I couldn't get my body to do what I wanted it to. Nothing like getting beat up for a year or two. You learn eventually. I just wish I would have another winning streak like I did the other week.

I play for a $12,000 buy in seat Sun. night. I would love to get a free trip to Vegas with a 12k poker game already payed for! Wish me LUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home