Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Pitbull on the porch.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pitbull on the porch.

For those of you that don't know, I live in a weird part of town. Everyone and their grandma has a pitbull. Now, I have nothing against the dogs,however, If your going to own one, Please don't let it run free. I mean, it is a PITBULL after all. Even if it isn't aggressive to humans a lot of times it is toward other animals.

So, I get up and there is a Pitbull just chilling on my front porch. I have two children that have to go to school and get on the bus. Well, my son's bus came and the Pit just followed us out to the bus and jumped in. The dog seemed nice enough. He was friendly and just wanted to be petted. I had to call the animal control people though. I have a dog and I didn't want them to clash. I don't think my dog could take it as my dog is a pussy.

I just wonder why people get dogs if they are not going to take care of them. I don't really like our dog, in fact, somedays I hate her. I wouldn't abuse or mistreat her though. What kind of a human gets a power trip on being mean to a dog. This Pit was dirty, looked like it had not ate in a long time, and it was hurt. You never know about a animal when it is injured. They could bite just out of instinct. At any rate, the dog is gone now. I hope it gets some food before it gets put to sleep. Face it, you go to the animal shelter and the last thing your going to pick out for a new dog is a Pitbull....but who knows? Stranger things have happened.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some counties have a no otlerance law about pit bulls. If they are found they are taken and euthenized immediatly. Most of them are not mean natured, but the risk of one of them biting people is great. They have been used to fight for so long, can you blame the dog? People are the ones who should be punished for what they do to their animals. It's disgusting!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ronald, this is going to be a long one.

After generations of being beaten to the point of survival, anything will become dangerously agresseve. Even those cute and fun to watch lions they have at the zoo. They maybe nice to the trainers, but go in there yourself and you might just get your ass mauled. Same goes for Pit Bulls. They have been treated that way for so long that this is now a natural instinct for them. So yes I can blame the dogs.

As far as people being the ones that should be punished. I think any animal here on this great planet or ours is just a canadate for a nice raspberry sauce and a medley of vegies. eat or be eaten. Pit bulls should be happy their not on the dinner plate.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home