Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Nick A Teen

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Nick A Teen

I still crave cigs. I smoked for so many years. I haven't had one in over six years and I still crave them. When I do, I go buy a cigar and puff it. That usually helps me for a bit. Nicotine is so addictive it's not funny. Two people close to my wife have recently died as a direct result of smoking cigs for twenty years. Please stop if you smoke. It would be the best thing you could do for you life.

If you smoke weed. I'm not talking to you as that would be the pot calling the kettle black.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

** steps up onto the soap box

I think tobacco should be illegal to consume. By consume i mean smoke, chew, eat, or any way put in the body. If you enjoy the smooth feeling that nicotine gives then get some gum or a patch. They at least wont kill you. And YES, cigarettes will kill you. I'm with Ronald. If you quit, it would be the best thing in your life.

p.s. I looked up Nicotine for spelling purposes.(i suck at spelling) The entry states, "A poisonous alkaloid derived from the tobacco plant and used in medicine and as an insecticide. YUMMY!

**steps off the soap box

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could quit smoking, but I just can't... Smoking is so much fun.

-Buzzy

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home