Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Surgery today.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Surgery today.

So she has been diagnosed...somewhat. She has pelvic inflammatory , something or other. At any rate they are now going inside her to look with a scope. She has to be put under. I hate this. Why can't my loved one be ok? I'm very nervous right now. I have to wait for a bit to go to the hospital. The surgery is just now happening. I also have to take my children to the hospital with me, which is fun...... People have offered to watch them for me, which is great . It's nice to have such good friends. I don't feel comfortable with that. Not that I don't feel comfortable with my friends watching the kids, it's just that it is my job. I'm the dad. I don't mind someone watching the kids when the wife and I go out. That is great. When she is sick and in the hospital, I just want them with me. I feel like some of my life is already in peril. I'm such a sensitive person when it comes to my family. They're all I got.

I'm off to the hospital. Keep Joy in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home