Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: What kind of music do you like? Stop, comment and tell me!

Friday, January 07, 2005

What kind of music do you like? Stop, comment and tell me!

What kind of music do you listen to? I'm curious as to what my .5 readers listen to. I prefer urban/hip-hop/rap. I used to be a complete rock person. I play the bass and guitar. I was in many bands and played out a few times. I got burnt out on rock. I grew up listening to Slayer,Minor Threat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple pilots and Nirvana. I was a big Smashing Pumpkins fan, until they went stupid. I wonder what turned me away from rock? I'm not entirely away as I still listen to Phish, Blues traveler, Bob Marley and Sublime. When I say "rock" I mean anything with electric instruments. So don't get hung up and tell me how Bob Marley isn't rock.

What's in your six(or just name five cd's) disk changer???

1. Young Buck
2. Cypress Hill
3. Lloyd Banks
4. Obie Trice
5. Ludacris
6. Bob Marley

As a side note, as I was writing this post.......My son was watching Scooby Doo. It is one of the newer movies they show on Cartoon Network. They were just playing Phish as the music. Wow, that's different. Scooby Doo's makers must me shroom eatin', pot smoking FOOLS! .......it took me a long time to get back on the train!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

I love all kinds of music. Minor Threat, Dead Kennedys, Willie Nelson, Crass, Crucifucks, The Beatles, rap that was released before 1996 like Wu Tang, The Pharcyde, Slick Rick, Ghetto Boys, Mobb Deep, Gang Starr. Oh and Jim Croce--I have a great DVD of his television performances.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home