Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Today is the day!!! It's finally here!!!!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Today is the day!!! It's finally here!!!!


I finally get to go out with my wife!! I'm so excited. I feel like a young man with a date. We don't have a baby sitter so when I go out, she is forced to stay home. The same holds true when she goes out. Today is the day we get to go out together! I'm actually gonna' spend time with a women. I'm so excited. I know it doesn't sound like much, but, when you been together as long as we have, IT IS!!! No kids, no responsibilities, no work the next day, and no curfew!!! This is going to be a good night. Maybe a movie, some drinks...then..well, we won't go into the graphic details.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cattiva said...

Wow - how'd you swing that? I must take notes (not on the graphic details of course :).

Enjoy your date!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

I know, I don't know how it came about. The Aunt(wife's sister) has agreed to watch the kids. Such a needed break for us.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

Coolio! It's fun to go out with the woman, it really helps out the relationship.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home