Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Can I please have permission to kill these people? Please????

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Can I please have permission to kill these people? Please????

Sometimes, I can't believe how low humans will sink. I would kill these bastards and not think twice about it.

Criminals target tsunami victims
By Kate McGeown
BBC News Article

They have already survived an experience that most people can scarcely imagine. But the victims of the Asian tsunami now face a new danger - criminals and opportunists trying to cash in on their misfortune.

There are already reports of looting in many of the affected countries - with homes, shops and even dead bodies being targeted.

And in Sri Lanka, some of the disaster victims have allegedly been raped in refugee camps.

One of the most disturbing allegations is that criminal gangs are befriending children orphaned by the tsunami, and selling them to sex traffickers.



Give me some bad ass guns and a license to kill. Any human that can profit or even try to from this, deserves death by torture. How can people be so terrible. I can't imagine doing these things under normal conditions, let alone taking advantage of the Tsunami. Makes me grit my teeth as I think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

How can someone even imagine doing something like that, let alone acting on it. You have my permission to show them your best Rambo impression.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home