Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Two movies this weekend. Incredibles and Meet the Fockers.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Two movies this weekend. Incredibles and Meet the Fockers.


Great movie! The wife and kids loved it, as did I. Good family movie. We will probably be buying this one. It was about a family coming together to save the world. Typical story. Pixar does wonders though and makes a lot of good adult jokes to go with the child humor and action. Well worth your $$$ and time.


Very funny movie! Barbara and Dustin did a great job. Dustin is a great actor that is awesome at any role. There were a few "over the top" things. The "I'm watching you" bull with the kid is stupid. There were a few other parts that are all Hollywood. I would give this a good review though. Many funny parts. Some of them laugh out loud funny. You have to watch this one at least once!! Ben Stiller is great as always. Dam, Pam (Stillers on screen wife to be) looked very old. I don't know if she is on drugs or what, but she seems to be prematurely aging.




1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

Ahh, my friend has a good bootleg copy of "The Incredibles" and I forgot to borrow it. I can't wait to see it.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home