Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Semi or dump truck rant.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Semi or dump truck rant.

Semi truck drivers are total assholes. What the hell makes you so special? They have pushed me off the road more than once. They are so slow it's not even funny. Look asshole, I see you in that big piece of shit, I know your trying to turn. Guess what??? I don't give a f@#K!! I pulled up to my white line just like the law says. If that big monster is too much for you to handle turning, why should I try to back up or make my car do flip flops for you? It's YOUR problem Mr. Truck driver. YOUR the one trying to make money by driving that dam thing. You turn left, use both lanes, stay in both lanes so no one can pass, then, when someone honks or flips you off....you wonder why. Stupid drivers will be the death of me. I'll die of a heart attack or stroke from so much stress they give me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Salsguy said...

Unfortunately they are the death of many highway travellers. A lot of these truck drivers disregard speed limits and don't slow down enough in bad weather. Smaller vehicles don't have a chance to get away from the blinding conditions created by "the big king of the road" going 120 Km/hr when it's raining or snowing. The idiot truck driver usually survives the accident he created.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home