Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Insane or just plain burnout....You make the call.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Insane or just plain burnout....You make the call.

So, I'm sitting at the computer playing poker. The wife says she's going to bed and I need to tuck her in. No sexual ideas perv's, just say good night and cover her up. I'm a great husband (lol) so I do as I'm asked. I tuck her in, give her a kiss and then go back downstairs to resume my poker game on the web. The T.V. is playing in the background and I can hear it. Well, I start talking to my wife like she is right there. I mean I say like three things. I start to wonder why she isn't responding. What did I do now??? Then it hits me like a ton of "I'm a idiot" bricks. YOU just put her to bed you moron, why are you talking to her????

So I ask this question. Am I crazy and talking to myself or just a pot smoking, retard, burnout. I think I may suffer from the second option.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

This coming from the guy that has no idea of time and who will be late for his own funeral. :D

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home