Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I am getting tired of the never ending rain.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I am getting tired of the never ending rain.



So, it has rained or snowed here for a month. I'm getting a little tired of it. I guess I need to quit whining. It just gets old to be wet all the time when you leave your house. Dam you cursed nature. To think of it nature has been a real bitch this year. Floods everywhere..snow in Texas and California. Did the recent earthquake really throw us off the axis line? I heard that. The Earth now is just a fraction different. Who knows? I don't. All I know is that I don't know nothing. That's it. My one and only thing that I know for certain. The longer I live the more things I find out about. Too bad you only get one shot at life. Can I get a "do over"???

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy Coltrane said...

What's with that girl who sang, "I'm only happy when it rains?" Is she off her rocker?

Different subject: Operation Ivy fan?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home