Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Tonight I have been exposed to Journey, yes , the band.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Tonight I have been exposed to Journey, yes , the band.

So I go to the wife's Christmas party. Not all that bad a deal. Free food, beer and wine. We get there and the host's husband is really into music. I'm thinking, great! We will have something in common to talk about. I play bass, dabble with drums and guitar. We all get settled in the house, eat, drink and be merry. We migrate downstairs. That is where the gift exchange was. Well, the host's husband decides that we need some entertainment. I'm thinking he is gonna' put the T.V. on or something. Maybe listen to some music. Well he is going to give me BOTH!!! The band................JOURNEY reunion tour 2001 Live!!. I was so excited I almost pee peed myself. I mean wow. The premier mullet band and I get to watch a entire concert. How did I get so lucky?(Extreme sarcasm, if you can't tell). What made him think that anyone wanted to see that crap. Steve Perry??? Needless to say, he turned if off while we did the gift exchange. It was about a hour into it. After the exchange, what should he put back in? Oh yea, you guessed it. We WILL FINISH this video. HE owned the dam thing and he was the only one sitting in the basement watching it when we left. Sad... **shakes head in disgust**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ronald, Just stumbled onto your blog. Had to read it all! Great stuff.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ronald McDojo said...

Well come back anytime!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home