Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My "good" knee

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My "good" knee

So, I'm at Judo last night. We are doing takedowns, you know, sparring. I go for a throw and I hear and feel a loud pop. Great. I knew what it was. My other knee. I have already had surgery on my right knee. I guess it's my left's turn.

I don't understand why my knees are so brittle. I'm very strong in the upper body and legs. Why did my knees get the shaft? Oh well, I will survive. Mark my words, I will be back on the mat. If I have to duct tape my legs together, I'll be on the mat. I don't care what it takes. Life is not going to rob me of one of my joys.

DAMMIT, I sure hope I don't have to have surgery on the left one. We'll see. I'm going to the Dr. soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home