Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: New Job

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Job

So, I'm working downtown now. I worked one night a week, however, I'm now working three. I'll make more money in those three nights than I did in two weekends at the job I got fired from.

In a way, I'm glad I got fired. Now I can make some more loot and not have to deal with he bullshit that is Metropolis. I hated that club and it's bullshit rules anyway. They wouldn't let you do your job and they always tried to make me kick out black people that didn't deserve it.

They had a policy, if you were black, find a reason to kick you out. Well, that shit isn't fair. I'm not really a fan of the African Americans, but that doesn't mean that I think they should be treated differently. I have a few black friends and if they knew of this they would be disappointed in me.

I'm glad it's over.
The mang. keeps telling one of the other employees that I'll call and apologize for the things I said to him. Yea right. Dream on. I called him a two faced bitch and a few other things. I wanted him to get red with me so I could beat his ass. It didn't work. It's gonna' be a cold day in hell before I apologize to that two faced prick.

If any of you know me, You know how long I can hold a grudge. Hell, I didn't talk to my father for over 13 years because he pissed me off. This prick mang. is going to be dead to me for at least two decades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home