Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Gas prices.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Gas prices.

I'm so tired of the utility company charging and arm and a leg for me to heat my home. This month they charged us $200 for natural gas. MOTHERFUCKER that's high. It makes our overall bill around 300, which is too much. I'll be glad when summer gets here. The air conditioner doesn't take near as much money to run.

Sorry, I have to have heat. My bad. I get cold when it's ball freezing outside. I guess we need some form of heat that doesn't cost as much. I have no idea what that is, I just know we need it.

I don't think my wifey will let us have a kerosene heater. She has a baby brother and her dad left the Kerosene heater on for too long and choked the boy to death. They lived in a small ass place and I guess the boy suffocated. Sad story really. So, she isn't having a Kerosene heater. I can't say I blame her.

I'll have to think of something.

On a side note. I'm thinking about becoming a corrections officer. I stopped smoking weed so it's really become a option. The only training or schooling I have in life is on how to control people physically. Well, that doesn't come into play much with your everyday life jobs.

I have a few buddies that already work at the county jail and they say that they could get me on fairly easy. I hope so. I think it would be a nice fit for me. I'll let you all know how it goes. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home